Monday, October 13, 2008

Love is a funny thing

Know wat? If you're someone who always be alert and notice every single thing in your life very clearly , I have something to state out then. Have you ever been cheated or have you ever cheated someone you loved so much and felt regret? What I'm trying to say here is , this kind of problems are basically found on handsomes and pretties. Its like " I'm handsome , I can cheat someone or seduce someone to my bed , the famous 1 night stand or wateva it is"
Mans are like cats, have you ever seen a cat who doesnt eat fish? Mans are all cats , easilly get seduced . I don know what I'm trying to say . Thats the reason why girls always get hurted and it made their self-protections weaken , when their inner-protection is weaken , they're easily be comforted by others. Later , some kind of jerk who loves to act like they're generous and caring gets into their attention , showing just how they're paid respectfully , this kind of people I'm saying here is the cheapest type of human .
They comforts people's girlfriends , they acted like they cared for their feelings , well-respected them , pretending like a good listener , showing them solutions like " break up with him , I'm always here supporting you , dont worry , Im a good listener , if you wanna cry , I can lend u my shoulder and I'll make you smile again or wateva" Cheap peoples like this usually appear around our girlfriends , so , be alert and make sure you're always a good bf . Once you failed , the jerk will try to pull your gf's attention and acting like their back up.
When they're unhappy , they wont tell you , they'll tell that so-called good listener .
Soon , they'll start to compare you and the cheaps. The more wrongs you've done the more they have lack confidence on you or wondering were you the one they're looking for or the cheap person? Ya right , cheaps always say that they don mind it no matter what had happened in their past , bullshits. You know what ? I've done it many times and I'm bored of snatching and acting like a good person , I felt so cheap after doing those snatchings. I dont need to take other people's precious , I can get one my own. But for those sorry asses , grown up ugly and poor , but stills trying to act good , thats the only they can do because they knew it they couldnt get one for their own . Why ugly mans always have a pretty girlfriend? Because they're taking care people's ex, they're afraid of being alone uglily , and they knew it if they dont act good , no one wants them. I write this blog for handsomes , be loyal before you regret and you'll start to think like "Why I lost to someone so ugly , I am more handsome and rich " I can tell you its totally useless , they are good in pretending and tricking , of course you'll lose . You weakens your gf's heart and they are always around her supporting her . You decreases and he increases the opportunity . Ya right , fuk this love world. Love is nothing but tones of bullshits and lies you've made yourself. Be a good bf before its too late.
Thanks for reading shits I wrote here.

No comments: