Friday, October 10, 2008

Past Love

I was just wondering why we ended up like this
How could I caused all the hurts to you and making our love fades away
I thought I could be very strong , but sometimes things just arent the way we thought it can be happened. You used to be strong and generous , it started from the bad influences of the way how I've treated you .. I knew I was someone in your heart , someone you used to love to deeply
that you've done silly things to yourself to keep our relationship whole.
You onced told me "If you're happy with me , why you wanna leave me?"
I had lack of confidence and that provokes me everytime when I felt unsecured.
I've grown up , I was once a heartless guy who plays all the girls and dump them .. untill I found you , I never knew how to love someone in a proper way ..
The hurts from the fact that you've left me , now made me grew..
I've learned to cherish , respect , understand , protect , giving faith and love.
Once , I had a chance to do all these to you but I just didnt done it in time..
How I wish I could go back to where we were , all those arguing scenes .. I hope to change all the hurts I've caused to you by replacing hurts with heals.
Now I'm single , I gave myself times .. 3 years to get to my goal ..
I've done all these for the reason that I really love you , I knew humans doesnt need a reason to live on . But the fact is , I really still loves you so much ..
Now , everytime I sees our pictures .. the pains got in my heart again and it needs time to heals it..
How i wish i could celebrate Birthday with you this year .. but I am happy to see your message telling me "thank you" .. just a simple thank you , it heals all the hurts in my heart..
No matter wat happens in future.. I will always standing behind you supporting you all the way through.. Sometimes I read your blog .. you wrote on it that we were unhappy..
But I wasnt the one you needed comforts from anymore..
I felt regret ..
Be happy always My Past Love

No comments: